Welcome to Softcookis
- Account” means the account associated with your email address.
- “Buyer” means a User that purchases Seller Services or items from Sellers or identifies a Seller through the Website. A User may be both a Buyer and a Seller under this agreement.
- “Orders” are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Page.
- “Project” or “Listing” means a job offered or awarded by a Buyer via the Website, which may include a Project or Contest listed by a Buyer, a Project awarded by a Buyer, a service bought by a Buyer from a Seller, and service awarded by a Buyer to a Seller as a result of a Contest or competition hosted via the Website.
- “Seller” means a User that offers and provides services or identifies as a Seller through the Website. A User may be both a Buyer and a Seller under this agreement.
- “Seller Services” means all services provided by a Seller.
- “Freelancer Services” means all services provided by us to you.
- “Revenue” is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Gigs on Fiverr, subject to these Terms.
The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Softcookis content via the AdWords platform.
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, instruct or induce others to use, the Site or Site Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the SOFTCOOKIS Order system.
Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Fiverr must be an allowed service on Fiverr. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Fiverr.
By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Fiverr, you represent and warrant that:
(a) you are legally authorized to provide such information.
(b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s).
(c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Softcookis.
(d)You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the SOftcookis.com site.
(e) such actions do not violate any applicable law.